Your trust is very important to us, therefore, as Hydro Sport sp.z o.o. We ensure that your data is safe and below we send you some important information about the personal data stored by us.
Due to the application of Article 13 par. 1 of the general regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals and their personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR ”), We would like to inform you that from May 25, 2018 you will be entitled to the following rights related to the processing of your personal data.
At the same time, pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR, we would like to inform you that from May 25, 2018, the following information and rules related to the processing of your personal data will be valid:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Hydro Sport sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań at ul. Piaskowa 3/3. Contact to the administrator: Kajetan Sikorski, tel. +48 504 218 207, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We received your personal data from you when creating an account in the fly-board.pl store, subscribing to the newsletter and in connection with transactions made in the fly-board.pl store.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) enabling the provision of electronic services and concluding sales contracts, handling complaints, shipments, payments, setting up and managing your account, solving any technical problems – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
b) conducting marketing activities towards you in a manner for which you have consented, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR;
c) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the company on the basis of generally applicable laws, including tax and accounting regulations – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR,
d) conducting analytical and statistical activities – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, the company’s legitimate interest is to analyze the results of its business activity,
e) in order to implement the company’s legitimate interest in the possible determination or pursuit of claims or defense against claims – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the company’s legitimate interest – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be shared:
a) forwarders, courier companies, carriers,
b) companies that support electronic payments and payment cards,
c) companies granting loans,
d) companies from the IT industry dealing with the operation of IT systems, the operation of our servers, computers and e-mail,
e) companies dealing with our website,
f) entities providing our company with services in the field of accounting, service quality research, debt recovery, legal, analytical and marketing services,
g) employees of Hydro Sport sp.z o.o.
5. Your personal data will be processed for the period of:
a) in the case of personal data processed for marketing purposes and the provision of electronic services – until you object to the processing of personal data in this regard.
b) in the case of personal data processed for the purpose of implementing sales contracts – for the period necessary to perform all obligations under the contract and after its termination for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract and defense against claims
- performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting
- for statistical and archiving purposes
* for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract
6. You have the right to access your personal data at any time and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Possible withdrawal of consent should be sent in writing to the following address: Hydro Sport sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań at ul. Piaskowa 3/3. or in electronic form to the following address: email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office at any time if you believe that the storage of your personal data violates the GDPR
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, subject to two exceptions:
a) concluding contracts with the Administrator – failure to provide, in cases and to the extent indicated on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations, personal data necessary to conclude and perform a Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services with the Administrator results in the inability to conclude this agreement. Providing personal data is in this case a contractual requirement and if the data subject wants to conclude a given contract with the Administrator, he is obliged to provide the required data. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is previously indicated on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations of the Online Store;
b) statutory obligations of the Administrator – providing personal data is a statutory requirement resulting from generally applicable legal provisions imposing on the Administrator the obligation to process personal data (e.g. data processing for the purpose of keeping tax or accounting books) and failure to provide them will prevent the Administrator from performing these obligations.
8. Your personal data will be profiled.
We will use profiling of your data for direct marketing purposes, i.e. for example, we will automatically select an advertisement for you based on your previous activity on the website, we will propose a product that matches your interests, we will give you an appropriate discount, remind you about unfinished purchases, etc.
Of course, the decision whether you will take advantage of a given discount or buy the product we propose is left to you.