Conditions for purchasing a voucher
1. Seller: Hydro Sport sp. Z o.o. NIP 779 240 54 94
ul. Piaskowa 3/3 61-753 Poznań.
2.1.1. Personal – additionally allows you to add the recipient’s data and dedication
2.2. Description – Each Voucher is divided into 15-minute tickets. The buyer choosing one of the three available Vouchers
can receive 1, 2 or 4 tickets. Everyone allows you to make a one-time booking for a flight at any time available
2.3. Tickets are valid for 24 months and the expiry date is written on them.
2.4. Price list
2.4.1. We divide vouchers according to the time spent on flying, and so:
126.96.36.199. 15 minutes – PLN 229 gross
188.8.131.52. 30 minutes – PLN 389 gross
184.108.40.206. 60 minutes – PLN 679 gross
220.127.116.11. 75 minutes – PLN 799 gross
18.104.22.168. 150 minutes – PLN 1599 gross
Tickets can be used in a row or at different times.
3. Sales are conducted via the Tpay secure transaction platform. The price includes all costs incl
Tpay transaction commission of 1.5%. In the event of resignation from the purchase of the Voucher, the Buyer will receive the purchase amount
reduced by the above-mentioned commission.
4. The Buyer may communicate with the Seller or submit a complaint on the purchased goods by phone at
number: 504 218 207 and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After a correctly completed transaction at https://fly-board.pl/produkt/vouchery-flyboard/, the Buyer will immediately receive the Voucher in
in electronic form to the e-mail address consistent with the order. The e-mail will be sent from the address email@example.com.
6. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. Deadline to withdraw from
the contract expires after 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Buyer.
7. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer must inform the Seller by written withdrawal
Agreements sent to the address of the Seller’s seat, or in electronic form sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org about
its decision to withdraw from the Agreement by way of an unequivocal statement. The buyer may use the form template
withdrawal from the contract available on the website, but it is not obligatory.
8. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send information regarding the performance
the Buyer’s right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
9. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Buyer all payments received immediately, and in
in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the exercise of the right of withdrawal
from the Agreement. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Buyer in
the original transaction, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to a different solution; in any case, the Buyer will not incur
any fees in connection with this reimbursement except the transaction fee as per clause 2.
10. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to return the Voucher to the e-mail address @ fly-
board.pl immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Buyer informed the Seller about
withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline is met if the Buyer sends back the Voucher before the expiry of the 14-day period.
11. The Buyer will not be charged with additional return costs.
12. A civil law dispute between the Consumer and the Seller may also be settled amicably
negotiation or mediation. If it is not possible to settle the dispute amicably, the Buyer will be able to refer
case before a common court.
The Buyer declares that the Seller, before placing the Order, delivered and allowed to read the content of the Regulations
providing services to the Seller, in particular, informed him about the rules required to conclude the Agreement, rules
the complaint procedure used at the Seller’s, the Seller’s liability to the Buyer on account of
improper performance of the Agreement.